ABOUT THE ASSOCIATION OF FINANCIAL COOPERATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF UGANDA (AFCPU)
To be the leading Professional Financial Cooperative body in Uganda
To promote professional standards among financial cooperatives in Uganda
1.To regulate and oversee the activities of the members.
2.To promote and ensure compliance with high professional and ethical standards with in the financial cooperative industry.
3.To promote public awareness, and build confidence with in the financial cooperative industry.
4.To represent the interests of members and stakeholders
5.To offer professional development through consultancy, networking and advisory services.
6.To conduct research and development in financial cooperative movement
3.Accountability and Transparency
4.Mutual Cooperation Social responsibility
1. Represent professionals at different fora
2. Regulate and oversee the operations of our members
3. Setting and maintaining Professional standards
4. Advocacy and lobbying
5. Build a network of professional
6. Newsletters, journals and information updates
7. Capacity building
8. Consultancy and advisory services
9. Research and development